From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] BURKE, DEXTER, GALLAGHER
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:23:46 -0500

Kelly,

There is a census entry for Edward T and Anna Burke at 7739 S Eberhardt.
It's one page back, somehow the census taker added some people out of
order on the page that Ellen Gallagher and James are on.
On page (sheet no.) 5a you'll find the rest of the family: Edward
and Anna with their other children Eleanor M. and Edward Jr.
Ellen and James are on sheet 5b

Nan