From: "Boydstun" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] DURKIN
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:57:43 -0500

For your relative that was shot in 1894 on sag canal, you might be able to
find a lot of information about his death by accessing the coroner's records
at the following site. I had a couple of relatives who died violent deaths,
one at his own hand and one in an accident. I received valuable information
from the coroner's records on both. I also had someone check newspapers for
me on the day after the deaths. Those were good sources, too.

Alice Lynne

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/irad/iradholdings.html