From: Maryl <>
Subject: Holy Family - TOBIN
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:30:57 -0400

Margaret, thanks for your postings. My TOBIN family was from Bansha, Co
Tipperary and emigrated to Bristol, Rhode Island in 1852. One Morgan
TOBIN wound up in Chicago about 1865. Morgan's sister Mary TOBIN was
married to William Martin CONNERY. One of their 15 children (several of
whom were baptised at St. Stephen's) was my G GF James Patrick CONNERY
who married Maria Theresa O'DONNELL at Holy Family Church 7 June 1885.
Unfortunately, I don't see any links to your TOBIN information, regards,
Maryl
Here's a link to more of my info:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mckinley/jp_connery_maria_t_od_marriage_certificate.jpg
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mckinley/Connery.htm