From: "Margaret Lloyd" <>
Subject: Devitt, Ryan, Fitzgibbon
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:15:42 +0800

Dear Listers,

Sorry for the mix-up! Shouldn't write emails late at night, relying only on memory for details. I see today, Kathleen, that you are the one researching Ryans and the writer who suggested an explanation for the reappearance of John McAndrew, is related to Thomas Devitt. Apologies to you and to Betty Lou.

I have quite a lot of baptismal records and also a list of deaths of Holy Family parishioners which I wrote down from the LDS films. I'm about to go out, but will post them later today.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.

Magaret

This thread: