From: "Sharon Kavanagh" <>
Subject: Re: Old Ninth Ward in 1870/Kavanaghs and Hermitage Avenue Kavanaghs
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:35:57 -0700

Nan - Many thanks. The www.alookatcook.com is just a great resource. I knew
I could count on an answer same day I inquired. I'm looking at George
Kavanagh 30, laborer; wife Margaret 26 with daughters Katie 5, Mary 3 and
Maggie 1 in 1870 in Ninth Ward and wondering if they could be kin to our
James and Margaret Byrne Kavanagh of 818 N. Hermitage Avenue in
1870...brothers, cousins, etc.
Sharon