From: Betty Lou Garcia <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] w. 14th Place
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:06:32 -0400

Margaret:

In 1919, my ancestors, Thomas & Bridget LYNCH(Fagan), lived at 1068 W. 14th
Place, Chicago. I found the LYNCH family in the 1880 census, not sure if
they were living on W. 14th place at that time.

My suggestion is to go to the Cook County Assessor site:
http://www.cookcountyassessor.com
In the left column, second section, choose residential and enter the
required information.

I used this site, however, it looks like my ancestors property was either
torn down or is currently a non-residential site.

Do you happen to know what Catholic Church the residents on W. 14th Place
would have attended ?

Many thanks,
Betty Lou Garcia