From: CAROL PESCHKE <>
Subject: Re: IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D Digest V06 #65
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

I found a Henry Lovelay on the 1880 census who was a photographer gives the address of 506 W. Congress. It's probably an overpass or part of a cloverleaf now.
Carol

wrote:

IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D Digest Volume 06 : Issue 65

Today's Topics:
#1 H W Lovedays []
#2 Re: [Irish in Chicago] H W Loveday [Nan Brennan
Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D list administrator, send mail to
.

______________________________Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:37:31 -0500