From: <>
Subject: H W Lovedays
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:37:31 -0500

Listers,

Would anyone know of a company around the late 1800's by the name of H W Lovedays? I have an old photo of my great, great grandmother (Elizabeth Hennessey Morrissey Ledwell - Hennessey maiden name, Morrissey - died and she remarried Ledwell). The name of the company is in fancy printing. It was an art gallery located at 96 Blue Island Ave in Chicago. According to the conversion table, this should now be 813 W. Blue Island Ave, which is located just west of Halsted on Blue Island. Does anyone have a clue as to what is there now, since I have not been there for sometime now? Does anyone have any information regarding this place of business?

Bill Karr in Peoria, IL., USA

This thread: