From: "Louise Friel" <>
Subject: Irish Oil Paintings of YOUR ancestors home
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:34:36 +0100

Hi

Myself and a friend are Irish artists and are considering starting up a
business selling original paintings of Irish landscapes to the
Irish-American market.

Before we invest we need to get an idea of the potential market (if there is
one!)

We would really like to hear your thoughts on this? We could do paintings on
location, from photographs or even from old pictures inherited as family
heirlooms

Would YOU buy an oil painting of your ancestors homeland? If so, what budget
would you be restricted to? Would you have any preference for size? medium?
If you would not be interested why not? concerns about authenticity? not
your thing? too pricey?

I would love to hear your thoughts?

Man thanks & kind regards

Louise