From: "Marti" <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Death Certificate
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:08:24 -0500

Bill,
You can check the Cook County Assessors office web site.Go to property
search then to address search and check a span of addresses,locate the
address you are looking for and click on to the camera at the far right
hand. This will show you a photo of the property as it looks now.If the
property looks old enough you can decern if it was residential during the
time period you are looking at or commercial.

Marti S