From: Brian Martin <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Hello
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maureen, could I please have that list as well? This year I
am laying my Belgian reserach aside and starting to concentrate
on my Chicago Irish ancestors, and that likely would be of help
as I get into original sources.

Brian

Researching: Maloney & Marsh (both from Kingston Ontario about
1855) Daly (via NY to Chicago about 1855); O'Rourke (Mobile
Alabama 184