From: <>
Subject: Many Thanks
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:54:56 GMT

Listers,

I am forwarding this to the list from my cousin:

Hi Bill,

My friend Audrey has asked me to thank you for taking the time to look up and send the information re the Callans , also please thank your friends who have also sent you information it is kind of you all. Audrey is currently looking through everything but she thinks she has got a definite match up with Joseph Callan so she is very pleased. Her father is in his nineties and he will be interested in this when she goes to see him next week.

Thanks

Anne

Thanks again to the list

This thread: