From: "Cece" <>
Subject: Bill----------Ireland to Chicago?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:11:26 -0400

Thank you for writing.

I suspect that family already in a city, was the driving force for picking
where to live. Possibly word of mouth about jobs (letters) was the second
reason for choosing a city.

I am almost convinced there was a clan of Breen's in Chicago waiting on my
Bridget. Now to find out which clan is another thing !!

My father's favorite teacher in school (Indianapolis) was Sister Alma
Cecile. In trying to put a scrapbook together about her, I received info.
from the order of nuns she belonged to.

Would you believe her mother's surname name was Breen, and they were from
Chicago. I found sister and her family in the Chicago census. My Breen
connection was on my mom's side, but it is still a small world. I haven't
had a chance to dig deep to see if there is a connection in the two
families.

May all your brick wall's come tumbling down,

Cece