From: "Margaret Jann" <>
Subject: Annunciation
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:51:30 -0500

Many thanks to William King, Nan Brennan, Sharon Kavanagh and Kay B. for
help with my search for Annunciation parish information.
I often wish I were still living in Illinois so that I could go to the
Diocese Office and look at all the records there.
One of my sons was able to go there a few years ago and was given boxes
of pictures and papers from another closed Chicago church. It had many
pictures of my husband's uncles as boys and young men. What a treasure that
was! He was allowed to make copies of the pictures and the whole family had
a wonderful time looking at them.

Margaret

This thread: