From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Re: Annunciation Parish
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:48:56 -0500

Margaret, cousin Beth sent the record of the CPL index on the
Parish History volumes.
Quite a few copies available. Here is the Library Catalog record:

If this is a little hard to read, the library is the word that
follows "Not checked out" or "checked out"

Record 1 of 1

Title
A history of the parishes of the Archdiocese of Chicago : published
in observance of Centenary of the Archdiocese, 1980 / sponsored by
John Cardinal Cody ; edited by Harry C. Koenig.
Corporate Author
Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Chicago (Ill.)
Edition
1st ed.
Publisher
Chicago, Ill. : The Archdiocese, c1980.
Description
2 v. (xxxix, 1759 p.) : ill. ; 24 cm.
Notes
Includes indexes.

Boxed. Chicagoana, purchase 1981. Chicago Imprints Inventory.
Subject(s)
Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Chicago (Ill.) History.

Chicago (Ill.) Church history.
Other Entries
Koenig, Harry Corcoran, 1909-

Archdiocese of Chicago, publisher.