From: Cynthia Mac Suibhne <>
Subject: HOGAN James Cleveland Ohio>Chicago 1895
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

I answered my own question about how Sadie HOGAN from Cleveland met and married Thomas FOLEY and lived in Chicago.
I just now located Sadie's brother James HOGAN in 1900 living in Town of Lake City of Chicago and married to Thomas FOLEY's sister Ellen.
They have children Loretta, Helen, Mark. John and Frank all born in Illinois most likely Chicago.
If anyone can tie into this HOGAN line from Chicago I'd love to hear from you.
The mother of Sadie and James HOGAN was Anna SHARKEY whose parents were James SHARKEY and Margaret SWEENEY Donegal, Ireland>Euclid Ohio 1848.
Thanks, Cindy