From: Cynthia Mac Suibhne <>
Subject: FOLEY Thomas and siblings, Iowa>Chicago 1910 census
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
This is my first posting to the Chicago list. Recently I located in Cleveland, Ohio Sadie HOGAN, she married Thomas FOLEY in November 1910 in Cleveland. He was born in Bankston, Iowa about 1883 and he is listed in the Chicago City 1910 census, I can't make out the street address Lover Ave?
Thomas was living with his sister widow Margaret ROBERTS, and brother William.
In 1920 Margaret is living next door to her sister Elizabeth and her husband Joseph LEWIS with two of Elizabeth's brothers Daniel and William. Thomas and wife Sadie in 1920 are living on Marshfield, Thomas is a street car conductor.
If there is anyone that has this family in there line maybe you could help me with some questions. I'm curious as to how a man from Iowa living in Chicago met and married a woman in Cleveland, Ohio.
Thomas died April 1955 in Chicago and Sadie went back to Cleveland where she died in 1961. In her obit the children of Thomas and Sadie are Margaret Hindman and Betty Keehan.
Thanks, Cindy