From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Gaynor Goulding Howard Golden
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:10:36 -0500

Looking for contact with anyone connected to this family.
I believe the "nee Goulding" may be a mistake.
I think this Bernice Howard Gaynor's maiden name was Golden, not
Goulding

1962-03-08
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Gaynor
Bernice Gaynor, nee Goulding, beloved wife of Edward; loving mother
of Edward Howard and John Gaynor; fond sister of Marie O'Brien,
Margaret Kirby, Josephine Culhane, Nance, the late John, Hugh,
Thomas, Patrick, Dennis, Michael, and Catherine O'Laughlin;
grandmother of nine. Funeral Saturday, 8:45 a.m., from McInerney's
Funeral Home, 46th pl. and Wallace st., to St. Gabriel's church. Mass
9:30 a.m. Native of Newtownsandes, County Kerry, Ireland. Interment
St. Mary's cemetery. BO 8-0703.

This thread: