From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: McElligott LIstowel to Chicago and Phil
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:00:12 -0500

Four brothers** and cousins were traveling together from "Listowel"
Kerry to the US arriving Ellis Island on Sept 08, 1901.

Are any of your McElligott's connected to these McElligotts?

Nan

Dan Howard age 19, Laborer
destinationcousin: John McElligott 2 Burley St Philadelpha

John Howard age 21, Laborer
destinationcousin: John McElligott 2 Burley St Philadelpha

Thomas McElligott age 18, farmer
destinationBROTHER: John McElligott 2 Burley St Philadelpha

Maurice McElligottage 29, farmer
destination"T" or "L" McElligott, 1102 Clybourn Chicago

** I know Dan and John Howard to be brothers, they are both my great
uncles.

** I may be mistaken that Maurice and Thomas McElligott are brothers.

Does anyone know?

This thread: