Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Another Posting Names
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:04:17 EDT

Nan,
That's the Civil War record I've been told belongs to our Timothy. It was
about that time that my great-grandmother was left in an orphanage which is
why we think that her mother must have died. Her marriage license reads that
Dennis Ryan was a witness so we have to tie him in somehow as a relative.
What happened to her father? That's the mystery (really both parents!)
Kathy