From: cheryl kale <>
Subject: TIMOTHY DACEY
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that Kathy never found more on him. I remember trying to help a couple of years ago. This recent inquiry brought a few things to mind and I'd like to share them with you; I'm sure some of you don't know about these:

Northwestern University did a study of homicides in Chicago. They profiled many cases; Timothy Dacey that died in 1894 was one case. You can access this site at
http://homicide.northwestern.edu

On the left menu, click on "Interactive database"
Scroll down to victim's name and enter whatever name you want.

Also, Molly can get muster in and muster out rolls for you. See her site at www.mollx.com

She gets records within a few days.

I hope this helps someone break thru a brick wall.

Cheryl