From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Another Posting Names
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:19:53 -0500

Kathy,

There are two Timothy Dacey(s) in the Illinois death index and one
is a Timothy J.
They both died in Cook County.

Timothy J. was only 40 at his death in 1894, so that is not your
Timothy, but the other Timothy was 60 at his death in 1891.
He would have been roughly 33 at the time of the Civil War.

Have you ruled him out?

Nan