From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Another Posting Names
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:14:06 -0500

Hi Cathy,

There are Dacey marriages online in the Illinois Marriage index in
later generations (from your 1854 date) 1873 forward.
You have probably already looked at them. http://
www.cyberdriveillinois.com/GenealogyMWeb/MarriageSearchServlet

I was curious about that one Dacey that married a Ryan girl, Mary
Ryan. I know it was Logan , not LaSalle Co.
Do you think there is any link between your Dacey/Ryans and the Logan
Co ones?

Nan