From: "KayB" <>
Subject: RE: [Irish in Chicago] Visitation Parish south side
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:32:15 -0500

Dear Nan,
I'm from Visitation or Vis as we call it. As you can see I am a
Brennan but my family in Vis does not go back as far as your Brennans. You
can get grade school and high school records from the Archdiocese. The
parish is still open, but as a mission now. I don't know if they still hold
the parish records there or if they are at the Archdiocese office also. See
this link for information: http://archives.archchicago.org/location.htm
If you have any questions about Vis I will try to answer.

Kay

Kathleen Brennan Mammoser
Researching BRENNAN, BRETT,GALLAGHER & KENNEDY in CO MAYO>CHICAGO and
BRENNAN in CO SLIGO>CHICAGO also MAMMOSER in Schoenenberg, FRANCE>CHICAGO
http://www.mammoser.com

This thread: