From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: IRISH founder of Upside Down Club
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:18:19 -0500

obit of founder:

1965-10-06 Chicago Tribune (IL) Cullen

Frank T. Cullen, beloved husband of Frances Boyle Cullen; fond
brother of Catherine Collins. Funeral Thursday, 10:30 a.m., from
Hursen Chapel, 5911 W. Madison street, to St. Catherine of Siena
church. Mass 11 a.m. Interment Queen of Heaven. Original Organizer of
Upside-Down club and president emeritus and member of Stewart's club.

On Sep 30, 2005, at 7:00 PM,
wrote:

> IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D Digest Volume 05 : Issue 45
>
> Today's Topics:
> #1 STEWART'S CLUB - UPSIDEDOWN CLUB [Judith Mason
> <]
>
> Administrivia:
> To unsubscribe from IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D, send a message to
>

> that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
> requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
> To contact the IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D list administrator, send mail to
> .
>
> ______________________________
>

> From: Judith Mason <>
> Date: September 30, 2005 12:54:45 AM CDT
> Subject: STEWART'S CLUB - UPSIDEDOWN CLUB
>

> Hello Listers;
>
> My father belonged to these organizations until his death in 1974.
> I believe they were formed to help the families of fallen police
> officers and/or fireman. Do any of you know anything about these
> clubs?
>
> Appreciate any information.
>
> Judie Mason
> Chicago