From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Location of church please
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:14:47 -0500

Cece:

Try using this link to find out info on the history of Catholic
parishes unless someone else can be more immediately helpful.
You will need a street number on the Archer Address to find the local
parish, too.

http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/CatholicUS-
ChicagoIL.htm#Archdiocese_Chicago_IL

Nan
On Sep 11, 2005, at 7:54 PM, Cece wrote:

> I have found what I believe is my GGG Grandmother, Susan BREEN in
> the 1880 census.
>
> It shows her living on Archer Avenue.
>
> Could someone tell me what parish that would have been, lo those
> many years ago ?!!
>
> Thank You,
>
> Cecilia (Cece)

> New! Family Tree Maker 2005. Build your tree and search for your
> ancestors at the same time. Share your tree with family and
> friends. Learn more: http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/
> 2005/tour.aspx?sourceid=14599&targetid=5429

This thread: