From: "seepeschke" <>
Subject: Lyons
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:58:22 -0600

Have you looked at 21st Place in Chicago? East of Halsted Street. Sacred Heart records are down town. I made my 1st Communion and was Confirmed there. They used to have some records at a near by catholic church Providence of God. Located at 18th Street and Union. However, I beleive that they have been moved to the archives.

As a child I knew a family by the name of Lyons. Frank and 2 sisters.

Also try a www.lookatcook.com
This site gives a list of wards etc. very very good information.
Carol P.

This thread: