From: Ray and Jamie GAVAN <>
Subject: the Irish priest
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:45:15 +1100

Father Concannon " found" my Mayo family for me and has been the source
of great information about my family and when I went to Newport I was
greeted by my living family all thanks to that wonderful priest, he
helps everyone he can and he has family in the states or Canada ( I
can't remember which) he is what all the Irish catholic priests should
take inspiration from, he firmly believes in reconnecting familes that
have had the chains broken for what ever reason.
Ray Gavan
Sydney
Australia.

This thread: