Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 01:58:28 +0000

I mostly deal with County Mayo Parishes. I have never been asked for a fee and always left money. Many times the Priest would decline the money and pretty much be forced to take it. I always send a good size donation when I mail a request and have always been quite satisfied with the exception of one Parish who after awhile just cashed the check and never responded.

Nancy

> I have to say when I went to the different parishes to get information they
> did not specify a fee nor did they ask for one. I did give them money for
> their time and effort and found them to be very appreciative. I guess I was
> lucky.
> Mary

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: