From: KPW114 <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago]
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:12:15 -0600

Thank goodness for LDS, the other thought came to mind that when I came
to the famine years they had the names and dates but after that nothing,
cannot find a thing,no marriages, kids,no land records, no ship records
for they only show the name and there is about 300 Mary Kings it's like
during those years not much was written or has been lost!

Not everyone went to Chicago or Boston of course the question is what
direction would they go?

I just wonder if I will know the rest of the story, my uncle maried an
O'Malley from County Mayo and wouldn't you know I have her family
history back to Norway!

Kathy

This thread: