From: The Green Family <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Re: IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-D Digest V05 #11
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:41:01 -0500

Anyone going to Ireland can search microfilms of the parish records in the National Library in Dublin, with the qualification that a few dioceses, notably Kerry, require prior approval of the bishop, obtained for a fee. In 2003 we paid $5.00 US and arranged it before we
left home.

Lorraine Green

Kathy & Pete DYER wrote:

> The parish records have all been taken to the Heritage Centers and put on computer. They charge greatly for information and I am sure if you wrote to the parish, they would only refer you to the Heritage Center. This is one for nearly every county in Ireland. Kathy

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx

This thread: