Subject: Re: Nativity of Our Lord and St. Gabes
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:10:01 EST

I don't remember who gave me this website but it lists all of the Catholic
Churches in Chicago and has links to the FHC film#s of most on the list:

_http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/pipcnchicagochurches.htm_
(http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/pipcnchicagochurches.htm)

The Nativity of Our Lord has a link to the film #.

Good luck.

Nora Hopkins FitzGerald
Searching for Fahey/Hogan/Keane/Hopkins in Chicago

Bonnie (mailto:)
writes:

The St. Gabriel's record books are available on microfilm through the
Mormon's Family History Center...most are quite legible. I've
previously searched them back as far as 1880's and found
several family marriages.

I don't know about Nativity of our Lord on film, but it's worth a
look at the FHC online catalog at www.familysearch.org

<<

This thread: