From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: Find Andrew O'Brien
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:06:18 -0800 (PST)

Just wondering if anyone has any info on my
grandfather Andrew O'Brien. I'm in Michigan. What I
know about him is he was raised on the south side,
probably around 55th St. He was a railroad
worker(don't know which RR). He died in the early 40's
from a gunshot in the area of 55th and Halstead. Don't
know the circumstances. His wife was Lillian, kids
were Andrew, Donald, Lillian(Dolly), Joseph and
Robert. All are now deceased. Any info would be
appreciated. Trying to get back to my great
grandparents level but hit a stop here. Thanks, Mike O'Brien.