Subject: Ledwell/Morrissey/Kelleher family
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:00:37 +0000

I am looking for relations to my gr gr stepgrandfather and gr gr grandmother (Patrick Ledwell & Elizabeth Hennessey Morrissey Ledwell). Patrick & Elizabeth were from St. John's, Newfoundland.

Elizabeth married John Morrissey in St. John's in ~1860. John was lost at sea in ~1870. They had 2 children: Ellen & Hannah. Hannah was my gr grandmother. Ellen married Dr. Michael Kelleher. They had several children together.

After John died, Elizabeth remarried Patrick Ledwell. They moved to Chicago ~1871, where they had 6 children together: Jenny Rawle, Mary, Libby, John, Rose, & William. Mary died in 1943 & William died in 1962. He worked for Illinois Bell. I have no other information about them. Any Ledwell, Morrissey, or Kelleher connections out there?
--
"For whosoever calls upon the name of
the Lord, shall be saved." Romans 10:13

This thread: