From: "Elaine Neuhaus" <>
Subject: Anna Ellis Webber
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:44:58 -0500

I am looking for any descendants or information about Anna Ellis Webber. She emigrated from County Cork sometime between 1880 and 1885. First settled in Sioux City Iowa. Gave birth about May 1885 to my grandfather John Thomas Ellis. In 1887 both Anna and John were baptized by Fr. Timothy Treacy. In 1889 Anna married James G. Webber and John took the surname of Webber. In 1891 they were living in Illinois and Gustave Webber was born in January 1891. In 1910 both boys changed their last names to Weber with only one "b" and Anna Ellis Webber died in Chicago in 1920. Her parents in Cloyne Cty Cork were Anne Parker and Thomas Ellis. Any connection to this family?
Thank you,
Elaine Larson Neuhaus

This thread: