From: Bonnie <>
Subject: Fwd: [Irish in Chicago] Nativity of Our Lord and St. Gabes
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:02:18 -0400

Hi Art--

Winchester Ave. runs 7500 North to 1000 South (at 8-"hundreds" to a
mile). I know you're southsiders, but do you have an address? It will
make a difference in parishes.

Bonnie

also...you might want to try some of the southern suburbs newspapers.
I don't have the URL off hand, but google the Oak Lawn public library...
they have several of the south side papers obits online. Southtown
Economist,
Blue Island paper, Oak Lawn paper, etc. When it's in the 9000's south,
it's
in Chicago's Beverly neighborhood, which is very close to Evergreen Park
and Oak
Lawn suburbs.

Message text written by INTERNET:

Dear Bonnie: Maybe you can help, can't find OBITS for My Quinn Family On
Winchester Ave, Chicago in any Chicago paper. Can you suggest the
Catholic Church in the above neighborhood. Time frame, 1900 to
1982. Love(*_*)aj Art Jansson.
<

This thread: