From: Ann Marie Rogers <>
Subject: Need help
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:18:21 -0400

Is there anyone in the area of Nativity of Our Lord Church at 653 West
37th Street or St. Gabriel Church on 4522 South Wallace St. who would
be willing to check the Church records?? I am really stuck at finding
a marriage of Elizabeth Minogue (Lizzie Manogue) to Denis Cregan - they
had one child christened at the Nativity Church Nov. 23,1906 ( Catherine
Cregan). Two other children christened at St. Gabriel in Cecilia M.
Cregan Feb. 17, 1908 & Joseph Cregan July 8,1909. Copies of the
Certificates of Baptism were sent by the Church.

The marriage may have been at either Church. A check was requested,
but perhaps the search did not go back far enough - (start in 1900) I
am looking for a person who knows how to do this search in the Church
records. Please contact at for more info. I
am trying to help a friend in OK who desperately needs this info. Thank
you, Ann Marie Rogers (Montreal)

This thread: