From: "PAMELA LOFTUS" <>
Subject: Loftus and East
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:23:47 -0500

I am trying to find information on my Loftus and East families and am hitting dead-ends! Ralph Albert East was born in Reading, PA around 1890. He moved to Cook Co at some point, I don't know when. He married Elsie Rose Raggio or Raggil around 1907. They had 4 children - LeRoy, Elsie, Dorothy Mary in 1911 (my husband's grandma) and Margaret. I have the birth certificate for Dorothy, but would like death and marriage information for Ralph and Elsie.

I am also interested in Loftus. Dorothy married Patrick Loftus, son of Michael Loftus and Mary (Mame) Roach Loftus. I don't know when Patrick went to Cook Co from Pittston, PA - if he was alone or if Michael and Mary took the whole family. Patrick died in Dec. 1953.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

pam loftus

This thread: