From: Carol Anne McCrystal <>
Subject: McCRYSTAL / SWANSON
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:06:34 -0500

My Catholic ancestors came from Co. Tyrone,
Ireland. Ann, the wife, came with 4 sons:
Charles, James Arthur, William McCRYSTAL in 1843
from Londonderry port.

Several of them were born in Marion Township, Lee
County and moved to Chicago.

At this time I'm needing help finding ELIZABETH
ELLEN (Lizzie) SWANSON (McCRYSTAL nee). She
married LOUIS SWANSON and they moved to either
Iron Mountain, Trout Creek, or Iron River,
Michigan. Or it could be Iron Mountain, Trout
Creek, Iron River, Minnesota. Date of death is
1951ca. Birth is 4/22/1876 in Walton, Illinois.
Parents were ARTHUR McCRYSTAL and BRIDGET SHERIDAN
McCRYSTAL.

I have 4/22/1876 as her birth date. Death
1951ca. She and Louis had an adopted daughter
named Gertrude.

Need to know what happened to Lizzie, Louis and
Gertrude.

Any help will be appreciated. Carol Anne
McCrystal

This thread: