Subject: Help - Do you know these Gauls?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:34:44 EDT

Hi,

Does anyone recognize this family?

father and mother: John Gaul and Catherine Carmody

Children: Luke born: Jan 17, 1847 Ballynoony, Mullinvat parish,
Co. Kilkenny
Anne: born: Nov 25, 1848 " "
"
Alice: born: Jul 30, 1850 " "
"
William born: Oct 7, 1852 " "
"
Laurence: born: Sep 27,1854 Ballyvateen "
"
John: born: Jan 28, 1856 ? "
"

I believe that my gggrandfather, John Gaule may have remarried after my
gggrandmother ,Bridget Kinsella, died. My ggrandfather, Richard James Gaul and his
sister Elizabeth were born in 1845, before Bridget would have died.

I am trying to verify if these two John Gaules (Gauls) are the same.

Any help from anyone would really be appreciated.

Maureen N

This thread: