From: "Carole Demers" <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Cemetery Record Info
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:49:58 -0700

Listers.. I am seeking your advice asthis site has been so helpful in the past..
What kind of information should I expect to find in cemetery records? Several
years ago I sent a query to Calvary Cemetery and received a listing of those
buried in the same plot as my ggrandparents. It included names, dates of
burial, some ages and also a few addresses and was very helpful in my
discovery of ggreat aunts & uncles & cousins I never knew existed. Has
anyone found cemetery records with names of parents or spouses or place of
birth? I have a death certificate of a person who may be a member of the
family I am researching and am thinking of contacting Mt. Olivet cemetery to
see if they have that sort of information. Has anyone researched at Mt.
Olivet?

Carole
Researching: HENNESSY, CRONIN, DUNNE, POWERS, BRENNAN

This thread: