Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] 11th Street and Douglas Boulevard
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:02:23 EDT

Hi,

I, personally, do not know much about the neighborhood of your inquiry. I
did find some information in the Chicago Historical Society website on this
area. It says that the area did have some Irish settlers. The website address
follows. There may also be additional information in this website.

Although my Irish greatgrandparents were married in your area of interest, I
don't believe they lived there. They lived on the south side of the city.

Someone else on the list probably knows more. I hope this helps a little.

The website address follows.

<A HREF="http://www.chicagohs.org/DGBPhotoEssay/dgbintro.html">http://www.chicagohs.org/DGBPhotoEssay/dgbintro.html</A>;

Maureen N

This thread: