From: "John Kerley" <>
Subject: RE: [Irish in Chicago] Census Researcher: Chicago
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:06:13 -0500

I was able to find my great grandparents in the 1900 census thru
Geneology.com. Their census is indexed. If nothing else, try their service
on a month to month basis. You can then see if you like what they have and
if not you are not out too much. Originally, I had a full year and this is
when I found the ggp. Then later, I took a month's subscription and found
my ggrandmother's brother.

Good luck
John