From: Margaret Hayes <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] Good Book: Irish In Chicago
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:02:12 -0400

Hi Larry

I see that you are searching McNallys !! I know it is a very common name
and not easy to connect with the right family ( not quite as difficult as my
search for my Paddy KELLY, from somewhere in Ireland, though !!)
Anyhow I have a Catherine LALLY who married Mr McNally in about 1900-1920.
Catherine is the daughter of Michael LALLY and Cisciley BOURKE, and was born
Oct 5, 1872 in Islandeady, Co Mayo and came to Chicago with at least 3 of
her brothers, Thomas, Patrick and James, sometime in the early 1900s. Have
not found her immigration records yet,

Have you seen anyone who may be Catherine Lally McNally in your McNally
family >>

Thanks for any help

Margaret
In New Jersey