From: "Judith Mason" <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] sharing successes & sources (long)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:10:29 -0500

Dear Margaret;

I see you have a Francis Kane referenced in your data and wonder if you
might have any information that I might be interested in. My godfather was
Francis Kane b.c.1900 here in Chicago. He was killed in an automobile
accident while vacationing in AZ during the 1950's. All I remember about
him is 1) he lived in St. Peter Canisius RC Parish 2) worked for the City of
Chicago possibly with the police department and 3) he, his wife (don't
remember her name) and 2 sons owned a summer home in Fontana, Lake Geneva,
WI.

Are you hearing any bells or whistles? Please let me hear from you.

Judie Mason
Chicago, IL