From: "Pam Ross" <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Chicago area cemeteries
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:18:10 -0500

Hello All,

I live in the Chicago, IL area and would be happy to go to cemeteries and take pictures/copy info if you need me to. It might take awhile as I will only be able to get to 1 cemetery in a weekend - between peewee soccer & play practice with the kids - but I would be happy to help.

Please send me as much information as you have to help me track down the individual gravestones. I have a digital camera so the pictures can be sent to you via email.

I am not charging anything - I just find this genealogy stuff so fascinating and have had people help me in the past to locate my ancestors - so I want to return the favor.

I guess I could take this opportunity to let you know that I am looking for CAVANAUGH's in the Chicago area, they are my brick wall.

Peace to all,
Pam Ross

This thread: