From: Alan Barnard <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Re: sharing information
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:52:25 -0700

Hello all,

I have found the recent discussion regarding the sharing of information on
successes very interesting, particularly the contributions on discovering
information from cemeteries. Unfortunately I have had no success with my
Cook County brick wall, and my distance from Chicago is no help.
I believe that a relative was married in 1890 in the parish of St. Philips
which I am given to understand was later known as St. Mel's.
Whether the couple remained in that area is not known, but in case they did
and spent the rest of their life there, could anyone suggest a likely
cemetery or cemeteries in that area?

Any help appreciated.

Alan

Alan Barnard
Burnaby, BC, Canada
MLFHS 2361
NCFHS 1811
SfkFHS 5148

Have you visited www.bcitra.bc.ca?
There you will find information on Senior's concerns,
and information on our Family History Group.

This thread: