From: "John" <>
Subject: Re: [Irish in Chicago] sharing information
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:40:22 -0400

Hello everyone,
I am perplexed by what I have found in my husband's Irish family. There were
six daughters and two sons in William Lyons' family. Only one daughter
married an Irish man. Others married immigrants from all over Europe. My
father in law thinks that the children were "social climbing".
This family lived in the 7th ward in 1900 (Sacred Heart at 19th and Peoria),
and moved out to St. Finbar's. They are mostly buried at Mt. Carmel.
I appreciate all the help locating these people.
-Jennifer Lyons