Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Thomas Hogan
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:24:23 EDT

Hi listers,

I'm looking for a Thomas Hogan who was married to Elizabeth Fahey. I think I
may have found them living with Thomas' aunt, Nellie Gallagher in the 1930
census in Chicago. Elizabeth was listed as Betty. They had a son, John, who
was born April 1928. Thomas' Rolland cousins were also living there.

Elizabeth (b. 1902 ?) was the daughter of John and Honora (nee Hopkins)
Fahey. Both John and Honora were from the Castlebar area of Mayo. As I'm related
to Honora, I have more info on the Hopkins side of the family but am working
on the Fahey side. There is a possibility that Fahey was initially spelled
Fahy.

Thanks,
Nora Hopkins FitzGerald
Chicago names: Fahey/Hogan/Keane