From: "Marti" <>
Subject: [Irish in Chicago] Ruddy/Allen
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:15:11 -0500

I would like to find member of the Ruddy/Allen families in Chicago. My great grand father was Mike Allen from County Kerry. Emmigrated w/ his brother Patrick to Chicago. I dont know if other family members came as well. I do know that parents Denis and Deborah stayed in Ireland. Mike owned a salon on the south side,married Catherine Walsh and had 3 children Catherine (married to James Ruddy) Alice(married to Bert Mulkey) and Dennis.
James Ruddy was from County Mayo...his parents were Patrick Ruddy and Bridget Durkan. They had numerous children and lived in Chicago on the south side. Bridgets parents were Henry Durkan and Bridget (Cannon).I dont know if her parents or other family members emmigrated.
Any help would be appreciated.

Marti S

This thread: